Friday, March 20, 2009

Red Bull

Been to the grand prix lately? I attended the formula1 in 1992, the last race held in Adelaide, my first time in the city, it was a glorious time.

Being my first time to a car racing event I expected action flashing moving cars with the continuously boom rooom rooom. At times it was boring as most of the cars went in group and it took long minutes before they made the full circle to be able to see them again, at other times it was breath taken adrenaline pumping with each turn and take over they offered us, amazing experience.

I was fascinated by Ayrton Senna, his driving was so neat whenever he approached the sharp corners his driving was so smooth making the rounds nice and clean, it felt like he was caressing his girl, so gentle. Nigel Mansell was in his best but his curves were very cringing. Even though being my first experience I tried to enjoy it as much as possible. And it went for 3 days but I endured the other two days shopping in Adelaide.

Sadly Ayrton left the dearly beloved few years back and Nigel retired. Now I will be focusing on the current crews… I hope you enjoy the speeding this year.

Now Moe, why do you think I like Red Bull?

After 1992 I followed the races every now and then, in the past 9 years I have been away from the TV but today my eye caught Mark Webber. I hope Mark makes a nice come back on 29th, all the best to him.

RED BULL time now… no wonder some gals in SP love red bull drinks, the high adrenaline they get from their sips I wonder who are they looking at…? Tuh tuh tuh naughty naughty.

Photo: tall dark and handsome; MarkWebber and SebastianVettel.

No comments: