Friday, March 13, 2009

What have I done to be proud of myself today?

Quite interesting question…

I was me all day

I was on receiving mood all day

I needed no nappy change all day

I did not wet the bed either… hooray for that

I did not skid my boxers either

I typed and submitted a post before I left to hospital

I went to hospital for 2nd day treatment

I gave my best blood to Dracula

I was a nice girl under the scanner… not behind the bushes nonono

I looked for information on how to stop a pain that is becoming chronic

I found out that gooood girls girls girls are bad ladies

I wrote a love letter to a friend and posted

I ate curry tonight … not a good idea I should leave that to the lady

And I just got home…

Today has been a great day for me, better than yesterday, although yesterday was good too…

So sad
So sorry
I could not hang my head …

Oh I made another real friend on my way home… lunch tomorrow… tuc tuc

Whatever I do, it is good I do it because it makes me feel good, do I need permission to feel good? naaaaaaah

Think about that. Something is seriously awry when ones self-esteem is so low you cannot feel proud of your own accomplishments without someone else also giving you credit.

Something is not well when you need someone to reassure you exist, when you cannot function as an individual, when you are a dependent then you are not You, you are just someone's echo.

Start by trusting yourself, start by believing in yourself first, start by being honest to yourself first, see for that which makes you happy, once you find it, it will guide you to create more and more...

No one can make us happy if we do not know who we are and what we want.
No one can love us the way we want if wed do not know how to love ourselves first

What do you want now?
Ask and it is given anytime you want it

Everything is possible only if you want it...

More on self trust coming soon...

No comments: